Do you truly love yourself? Loving yourself means more than feeling good about yourself or being kind to yourself – it’s about being self-confident, being able to express yourself without fear, being unconcerned about whether you’re liked, and about living your own life, not someone else’s idea of what your life should be.
Fusing science and self-help, Tony J. Selimi will share insights and simple strategies that will not only help you develop self-love, but will actually re-wire this self-love into your brain with lasting effects, bringing you unprecedented happiness and peace. Tony J. Selimi is the author of #Loneliness and the USA award-winning and Amazon best-selling book A Path to Wisdom.
Come along if you are ready to change the choices that make you be a victim of your circumstances and get inspired to make the choices that help you become a master of your destiny. Walk away by knowing the questions that reveal both sides of any dynamic which then takes you to back to feeling grateful for your life as it is and developing a healthy habit of counting your blessings.
Join Tony J. Selimi for this talk and learn the science of self-love, how to apply it daily to deal with any life adversity, and how to dissolve emotions that keep you living with fear, anger, sadness and anxiety. If you are ready to get inspired, enthused and focused on living and loving your life, then this talk is for you.
- CEO’s, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Start Up Owners
- HR departments, Sales & marketing teams, Customer Relations departments, Communication departments
- Dr’s, PT’s, NHS staff, healers, therapist and other health, well-being professionals
- Life, Relationship, Business, Leadership, and Corporate Coaches
- Anyone with a dream of tuning life adversity into nectar for prosperity
- Any person who is struggling and is seeking a tool to help them create a breakthrough
- Anyone wanting to enhance their life through the healing powers of gratitude
- People who are want to use the intelligence of their heart to overcome life challenges
Come along to learn the science of love and walk away with a deep sense of knowing, being and self-loving. .
Time: 19:30 to 21:00
Venue: Central London-TBC
Cost: £20 +VAT, Early Bird £15+ VAT
Booked By: 06/01/2017
Additional Offer : Bring a Friend Special Offer £30 +VAT for two