The Art of Communicating with Love
Daily we are communicating a vast amount of information with the people we love, work with, and through social media and the human energy field (HEF) with the entire world and the universe. The questions many of you would like to have the answers for is what kind of impact your way of communicating your intent, emotions, and love has on others.
Often the way we communicate a specific message is not the way the message has been received by the other person. The truth is it gets lost in translation….
This can lead to all sort of relationship problems, something that can be avoided if you are ready to learn the Art of Loving Communications.
In this presentation, Tony J. Selimi, leading cognition and human behaviour expert also known as The See-Through Coach will teach you how to build both personal and professional relationships by understanding the basic drivers of human behaviour and how that relates to mastering the art of effective communication.
This talk will give you the undoubted communication edge whether in an office environment with your staff or colleagues, socially with friends or at home with your children and partner.
- CEO’s, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Start-Up Owners with relationship issues and concerns
- HR departments, Sales & marketing teams, Customer Relations departments, Communication departments
- Dr’s, PT’s, NHS staff, healers, therapist and other health, well-being and relationship professionals
- Life, Relationship, Business, Leadership, and Corporate Coaches
- Anyone with a dream of having a co-loving relationship
- Anyone who is single and seeking to attract the right partner in their life
- Anyone wanting to enhance their current relationship
- Anyone wanting to know the art of Loving Communications so that they can create the most-a loving, nurturing and conscious relationship.
– Anyone feeling they are in the wrong relationship and wants to break free, but feel stuck and disempowered to take the next steps.
Come along to your quest for knowing the Art of co-loving, balanced, and healthy relationships.
Time: 19:30 to 21:00
Venue: Central London-TBC
Cost: £20 +VAT, Early Bird £15+VAT
Booked By: 15/11/2016
Additional Offer: Bring a Friend Special Offer £30 +VAT for two