Establish Healthy Boundaries that Evolve Your Relationship
In order to grow and flourish as conscious civilisation we need to establish rules and boundaries that enable a sustainable “modus vivendi”. Similarly, to be in a healthy relationship these rules and boundaries are essential for the relationship to be nurturing, loving and desirable. Setting and sustaining boundaries is a skill. Unfortunately, it’s a skill that many of you have not been taught, don’t learn and do not put in place.
Some of you might pick up pointers here and there from experience or through watching others, though very few of you take the time required to understand the impact loose boundaries have on your relationship and most importantly on your wellbeing. Boundary-building is a relatively new concept that many parents never had and thus many of us never were passed on this essential skill that is needed to support us in creating, being and developing a healthy relationship with ourselves and others.
Learning to set healthy personal boundaries is necessary for maintaining a positive self-concept, or self-image and self-worthiness. It is our way of communicating to others that we have self-respect, self-love, and will not allow others to inject their values and define us.
In this workshop, Tony J. Selimi will take you through a journey required to get to the root cause of relationship issues, help you look deeper at what sits behind the fences of personal boundaries and help you establish healthy habits that honour your highest values.
You will learn how to use TJS Conscious Relationship Principles to breakthrough the wall of protection boundaries you may have put in place from physical, emotional and mental pain and illuminate your being so that your inner light becomes what protects yourselves from being manipulated, used, or violated by others.
Over two days you will gain the knowledge that you require to clearly see through your facades of your disowned parts of you that separates you from who you truly are, infinite in your abilities to love beyond the boundaries of the hurt ego.
If you are ready to take your relationship to a whole new level, experience the freedom and the love that exists beyond the boundaries of the Ego self, then your heart and soul will thank you for attending this workshop. At the end of this two day workshop you will walk away with acknowledgment of your true essence and recognize that each of us is a unique individual with distinct emotions, needs and preferences on what’s important to us. This is equally true for our spouses, children and friends.
For sure it would not be possible to enjoy healthy relationships without the existence of personal boundaries, but when you are embodying love and are with someone on a similar journey those boundaries become the curtain that unveil your true essence-Love.
- CEO’s, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Start Up Owners with relationship issues and concerns
- HR departments, Sales & marketing teams, Customer Relations departments, Communication departments
- Dr’s, PT’s, NHS staff, healers, therapist and other health, well-being and relationship professionals
- Life, Relationship, Business, Leadership, and Corporate Coaches
- Anyone with a dream of having a co-loving relationship
- Any person who is single and seeking to attract the right partner in their life
- Anyone wanting to enhance their current relationship
- People who are wanting to know the art of Loving Communications so that they can create the most-a loving, nurturing and conscious relationship.
- If you are feeling you are in the wrong relationship and want to break free, but feel stuck and disempowered to take the next steps.
Come along to quench your thirst for creating, maintaining and evolving your relationship through healthy boundaries.
Date: 04/02/2017 to 05/02/2017 daily
Time: 9:00 to 18:00
Venue: Central London-TBC
Cost: £499 +VAT, Early Bird £399+ VAT
Booked By: 30th of September and Save £100
Additional Offer : Bring a Friend Offer £750 +VAT (Save £248 +VAT)