Courage – Reclaim Your Life and Reactivate Your Heart
It’s so easy to lose yourself in the world; relationships, finances, family, your business, romance or other people’s approval. Many times it is not until we hit rock bottom that we begin the quest to reclaim our lives and live from our hearts.
In this talk, he will instruct you how to find courage and reclaim your life. When you take your power back, your life transforms. Claim back all the power you’ve given to the world, and come home to your heart.
Come along if you are ready to change the choices that make you be a victim of your circumstances and get inspired to make the choices that help you reclaim your life back and become a master of your destiny. Walk away by knowing the questions that reveal both sides of any dynamic which then takes you to back to feeling grateful for your life as it is and developing a healthy habit of counting your blessings.
Join Tony J. Selimi for this talk and learn how to access the courage that lives in your heart to be able to reclaim your power, love and freedom that are normally taken away from you through many stressful situations. Learn the tools that you can use daily to dissolve it so rather than living with fear, anger, sadness and anxiety you get to feel inspired, enthused and focused on living your life as you intend.
- CEO’s, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Start Up Owners
- HR departments, Sales & marketing teams, Customer Relations departments, Communication departments
- Dr’s, PT’s, NHS staff, healers, therapist and other health, well-being professionals
- Life, Relationship, Business, Leadership, and Corporate Coaches
- Anyone with a dream of tuning life adversity into nectar for prosperity
- Any person who is struggling and is seeking a tool to help them create a breakthrough
- Anyone wanting to enhance their life through the healing powers of gratitude
- People who are want to use the intelligence of their heart to overcome life challenges
Come along to quench your thirst for creating, maintaining and evolving your relationship through healthy boundaries.
Time: 19:30 to 21:00
Venue: Central London-TBC
Cost: £20 +VAT, Early Bird £15+ VAT
Booked By: 06/01/2017
Additional Offer : Bring a Friend Special Offer £30 +VAT for two