Attain Leadership Confidence
Many of you accept that challenges are a constant, although many more of you don’t accept that confidence is not a constant. Here’s the problem: If you’re a leader, confidence isn’t optional. You have to be confident to effectively lead—and for you to have to go first in all the things that are required of you.
So, how can any of you in the midst of pressure, stress and adversity turn panic, fear, low self-esteem anxiety, and lack of self-worthiness into lessons that activate your leadership confidence? What big moves—good or bad—are you afraid right now that you wish to overcome and once and for all say goodbye too?
In your day to day life often you may find yourself in situations that challenge your values, beliefs and can leave you feeling uncomfortable, frustrated and uneasy. As leaders, that’s pretty much a constant occurrence that no leader can escape from. Therefore, attaining leadership confidence is what will support you be effective handle situations and influence people in a constructive way that supports them in overcoming those challenges and become leaders in their own lives and positions.
Tony has helped many leaders develop tools, strategies, and the confidence required for them to handle days that are filled with a mix of both the positive and negative situations and people. In this talk he will share the main TJS Confidence Building Principles you can learn to prepare yourself in advance so you can face any leadership challenges confidently and build confidence, credibility and
This talk is for you if you are an influential leader, business owner, or curious at heart and are facing a moment of doubt, fear or uncertainty and in need of clarity and confidence to make the right decision and safely walk the next steps.
- Led CEO’s, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Business Managers, Start Ups
- HR departments, Sales & marketing teams, Customer Relations departments, Communication departments
- Dr’s, PT’s, NHS staff, healers, therapist and other health and well-being professionals
- Life, Business, Leadership and Corporate Coaches
- Anyone lacking confidence and are fearful to starting a business
- Anyone with low self-esteem, self-worth, and self-confidence
- People who are seeking to be a confident leader in their field
- Anyone wanting to enhance their current leadership skills
Come along to your quest for optimal leadership and balancing personal mastery with openness and a deep sense of belonging amongst a diverse community of stakeholders.
Time: 19:30 to 21:00
Venue: Central London-TBC
Cost: £20 +VAT, Early Bird £15+VAT
Early Bird can Booked By: 12/08/2016
Additional Offer : Bring a Friend Special Offer £30 +VAT for two